The Milwaukee Brat House - Downtown will have coach buses going to and from Milwaukee to Green Bay for every Packers home game!
On your way to Lambeau Field, and on your way home back to Milwaukee, our Packers coach buses will have all you can drink beer, hard seltzers, and non-alcoholic drinks on the bus, along with a private restroom.
Our bus rides also include a Packers pre-game tailgate party at The Bar – Holmgren Way (steps away from Lambeau Field). Customers will have VIP access to an exclusive tailgate party which includes all you can drink (i.e. beer, seltzers, cocktails, etc.), and an all you can eat tailgate spread (i.e. burgers, hot dogs, brats, sides, etc).
- Purchase a round-trip bus ticket and access to The Bar's VIP tailgate party for $125/Person. Purchase before August 1st and save big ($110/person)
- If you already live in Green Bay or have a ride to the game, we offer tailgate only tickets for $40/person
Check-In & Bus Details:
- Check-in time for a 7:15pm Packers game will begin at 1pm
- The buses will start to depart to Lambeau Field around 1:30pm (or sooner, depending on when you arrive)
- The bus trip to Lambeau will take approximately 2 hours
- Each bus will have a private restroom for a non-stop trip
- Each bus will have alcoholic drinks on board the bus
The Bar - Holmgren Way Pre-Game Tailgate Details:
- Upon check-in at The Downtown Brat House, customers will receive a wristband for exclusive access to a Packers pre-game tailgate party at The Bar - Holmgren Way
- The tailgate party will have an all you can eat spread, along with all you can drink alcohol and non-alcoholic options
- On the bus, you will have a chaperone that will give you instructions on your pick-up location, The Bar's VIP tailgate party, and any other questions you may have
- Pick-up will take place in a bus parking lot behind The Bar – Holmgren Way and buses will wait for 45 minutes after the game concludes
- The bus you get on during check-in at The Downtown Brat House will be the same bus you return on. Make sure to keep your tailgate pass with you during the duration of your trip for your return ride home.
- On the bus, feel free to bring your own coolers, road trip snacks, game day treats, or additional beverages for your crew to share. Food will not be availble at The Downtown Brat House during check-in.
- Any personal belongings may be left on-board the bus and will be secured during the entirety of your trip
- You will not be able to access the bus after the intial drop-off until after the game concludes, as the buses need to be locked after drop-off for security reasons
- PRO-TIP: Arrive at the bar at least 1 hour before the shuttle departure time (12:30pm) so you can hit the road on time.
- Those under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult that is 21 years of age or older
- If you buy a tailgate only pass for $40/person, it does not include a round-trip ride from Milwaukee to Green Bay, just access to The Bar's VIP tailgate up in Green Bay
- Doors open at The Downtown Brat House at 11am
- Check-in will begin around 1pm
- First Bus will leave for Green Bay no later than 1:30pm
- Buses wait 45 minutes after the game ends to take people back to Milwaukee
*Once you purchase your shuttle bus ticket, text 23bratlion to (833) 676-2118 for shuttle bus updates!